To ensure everyone’s safety and mitigate possible exposure due to Covid-19 we are implementing safety practices following the universal guidelines as recommended by the governor’s task force. See below for more details.
I am pleased to offer one and a half hour multi-modality sessions which include Reiki, Matrix Energetics, and Crystal Healing. A one & a half hour session is recommended for your first visit. Our session together begins with a little time to get to know each other. Then I begin by doing a layout of crystals, move into some hands on Reiki. The Reiki typically puts a person into a quiet peace filled state where you may fall asleep. Utilizing my Matrix Energetics training I work with the quantum field to remove old trauma or patterns that no longer serve your highest good. I enjoy teaching and invite you to learn how best to work with your emotions and the emotions coming at you from the global consciousness. My intention for you is to awaken to a blissful state of happiness, abundance & health as this is our birthright.
"When I first met with Darlene I was at a crossroads in my career and personal life. Working with her for just three multi-modality sessions I noticed a feeling of “lightness” “clarity” and “grounding.” That has continued to resonate in my life! Thank you Darlene for this wonderful experience." TC
27 Bank Street
Lebanon, NH 03766
Shared space with Bear Intent Massage Therapy & Bodywork
Pull in and park behind the building. As you start walking back up the driveway you will enter in the alcove on the right near the mailboxes. Once inside our studio door is on the right.
Private or group classes for all levels of Reiki are available by appointment. How to use crystals with Reiki may be added to your Reiki class at no extra cost. Click below to schedule a class!
"The other day was absolutely life changing!!! I can't begin to thank you. I am definitely coming back." DB Reiki I Practitioner
Workshops - Seminars - Wellness Fairs - Relaxation Fests
I am available to serve as a
guest speaker for workshops
with an experiential component designed for colleges, hospitals, corporations, wellness
fairs, or relaxation festivals
I’ve served as a guest lecturer at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
Presented at a Dartmouth College employee Wellness Fair
I provided Reiki Masters for two Dartmouth College Relaxation Fests for Students
Coordinated the Upper Valley Wellness Festivals with YogaPiphany Studio
"You did a beautiful job creating a very calm & relaxing environment in which to be exposed to & learn about Reiki. We very much enjoyed having you & learning from you." Integrated Med Interns Geisel School of Medicine
Monday: Open for classes only - call for appointment
Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. - AFTER WORK HOURS
Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
COVID-19 - What to expect:
Face coverings will be required. One will be supplied if you do not have one.
Pre-screening upon arrival to obtain your response to the following questions:
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
in the past 14 days either:
- By cruise ship,
- Domestically outside of NH, VT or Maine on public transportation.
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath?
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
- Have experienced any new change in your sense of taste or smell?
If yes to any of the above, your session will be rescheduled after a fourteen-day waiting period.
Entering the studio:
- Face coverings are required for the entire session.
- You will be conducted directly to session room, one client at a time. The waiting room will not be available.
- Before session can start you will be asked to sign a client consent form.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Use hand sanitizer before and after adjusting face covering or touching eyes, nose, face or mouth.
- Practice good respiratory etiquette by coughing or sneezing into a tissue or your elbow. Do not cough or sneeze into your hands.
- At the end of the session you will be conducted to the exit.
- All surfaces will be cleaned with disinfectant.
- Practitioner’s table will be stripped and sanitized.
- All washable fabrics will be removed for laundering and sanitizing.
Upper Valley Reiki & Holistic Arts Mission Statement
To bring peace, compassion, and a sense of well being to the world and to plant seeds of Enlightenment every step of the way.